How to maintain and clean wooden toys?
1. Remember to clean the wooden toys and plastic toys you bought, wipe it quietly, and it is best to disinfect them. Wooden toys are prone to black and mildew in a humid environment. Use them first when cleaning wooden toys. A clean damp towel, gauze or handkerchief dipped in the bottle cleaner to wipe the surface of the wooden toy, then rinse with clean water, and finally wipe off the water droplets on the surface of the wooden toy with a clean gauze or handkerchief.
2. Turn over when drying wooden toys to prevent some of them from getting out of the sun. Plastic toys are easier to clean, but when washing, you must remove the internal parts, but you must ensure that you can install them in the end. Come with the instructions. The wood materials used by some inferior manufacturers (which are not identifiable by ordinary people) are highly absorbent and prone to moths, so it is best to be exposed to the sun from time to time.
3. Cloth toys, plush toys, if they are too difficult to dry or are afraid of being washed out, they must be placed in the sun to sterilize and sterilize, because some are not packed in bags and too many people leave marks on them. Make the toy not easy to get dirty and extend its lifespan. When buying a toy dinosaur, don’t throw it away, whether it is a paper box or a plastic bag, for the purpose of packing dust during storage.
4. In humid climate areas, in order to prevent toys from getting damp, a desiccant can be placed during storage. Stuffed toys should be stored as far as possible to avoid backlog to avoid deformation and damage. Most of the plush toys can be washed directly, water temperature below 30 degrees or cold water can be. Dry cleaning is not necessary, it may be damaged. Generally, you can wash it in the same way as you wash sweaters. After washing, it is better to soak it with softener. (You can use cheaper shampoo for washing, the effect is also good).
5. When some large plush toys cannot be washed with water, we can dry clean them. Put the plush toys in a large plastic bag and pour coarse salt (the amount of coarse salt can be based on the size and degree of soiling of the toy To decide). Seal the plastic bag tightly and shake it up and down left and right. In less than a while, you can see the color of the plush toy gradually brighten up. At this time, the role of salt is not to wash, but to suck away the dust of the plush toy.