The characteristics of building blocks and the benefits to young children
1. Promote the development of the baby’s vision and touch, and improve the baby’s cognition, especially in the early stage of building blocks, from one to two years old. What you see through your eyes and touch in your hands will make your baby understand the hardness and size. , The shape has a preliminary understanding. By about three years old, the baby can clearly express the color, shape and other cognitions in words.
2. In the early stage of building blocks, it can exercise the fine movement of the baby’s hands. As the baby grows, it can exercise the coordination of the baby’s hands, eyes, and brain.
3. How to cultivate baby’s logical thinking ability and rich imagination? It requires a strong logical thinking ability; what to build requires a rich imagination. In the adult world, would you make a towel like an angel with wings?
4. When the child is more than one year old, mom and dad accompany the baby to build building blocks together to form a good parent-child relationship. After all, at this time, the possibility of building blocks alone is relatively small. After the construction is completed, everyone will organize them into the storage box together to develop the baby. Good habits.
5. When the baby is about two years old, you can gradually let the baby build the building blocks alone, which can cultivate the baby’s concentration, which is the key factor for the baby’s growth!
6. When the baby is about three years old, if the baby is interested, send the baby to a special “building block class”. In addition to receiving professional training, it can also cultivate the baby’s ability to communicate with the society and establish good rules sense.
7. The process of building blocks is also a good start for cultivating the baby’s independent consciousness!