What are the types of cognitive toys?
1. The most famous ring type educational toy is Jiu Lianhuan, which originated in the Song Dynasty. It contains an extremely profound number sequence principle, if you can not find the law, it is difficult to solve. If you are facing a “nineteen chain”, it will take you more than four days to solve one step per second.
Other skill games, such as Wanshou Ring, Flower Basket Ring, Maze, Plum Blossom Three Lanes, Silver Snake Dance, Silver Snake Tail Waving, and other skill games, all contain deep mathematical principles and help cultivate and improve people’s spatial imagination, logical thinking and Mathematical analysis ability.
2. Button educational toys include magic buckle, auspicious buckle, concentric knot, thousand knots, M buckle. Most of these games make use of the flexibility of the rope. Among them, the M button is the most representative. You may unintentionally separate it, but you are at a loss after installing it. It is quite difficult to grasp its regularity.
3. Rope educational toys It is generally to take the rope out of the set frame, such as maze and high notes. Such toys can teach children many things. Just as every sailor must master dozens of knots, ropes have many variations because of their most flexibility.
4. Jigsaw puzzle games are generally of high difficulty, such as “T puzzle”, “Kataro”, “Tangram”, “Sixgrams” and other games require you to completely break out of the trap of conventional thinking. Limited to the shape of a few pieces of puzzle, you spend a little more time, it can tell you a new way of thinking.
5. Comprehensive educational toys Many learning machines have functions such as music and reading aloud, and can also simulate human voices to accompany children to play. They have built-in many common senses such as Sanzijing, Baijiaxing, etc. and English letters, which are very suitable for children’s self-study.